ILC-UK 2016 Conference
Wednesday 9th November 2016
ABOUT THE FUTURE OF AGEING CONFERENCE
This 2016 conference is the second in a new series of annual Future of Ageing conferences from the International Longevity Centre – UK. Our first conference sold out and was described by one delegate as ‘one of the best conferences I have ever attended’ . It was held in November 2015 and assembled experts from the fields of health, housing, finance and business to identify the challenges and opportunities posed by an ageing society.
Our 2016 conference aims to delve further into the future of ageing, focussing on:
- The future challenges and opportunities of health and care in an ageing society
- The future of retirement income
- The future of our economy in an ageing society
- The future of our built environment in an ageing society
- The future of ageing research
For more information about our 2015 conference, please visit the 2015 event page here.
To regsiter for our 2016 conference, please visit the 2016 event page here.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPONSOR THIS CONFERENCE
- We are well known for our events, many of which have to operate a waiting list system as they get fully booked quickly. We were oversubscribed for our 2015 Future of Ageing conference.
- This will be a unique opportunity to showcase your organisation and product to key decision-makers.
- You will benefit from the conference publicity to promote your organisation.
- You will have the opportunity to network with key decision-makers during breaks which will total over two hours.
- You will benefit from any media coverage before and after the event.
- You will receive visibility in the press and public affairs campaign to promote the event and the policy findings.
- You will have the opportunity to shape debates and conversations by engaging in our extensive conference programme. The conference provides an area for stakeholders to meet, learn, discuss and share ideas with their colleagues and professional peers.
- We will have a limited number of exhibition stands available providing you with great attention from delegates.
BE PART OF THE EVENT
We are offering you the opportunity to sponsor this conference and have four main sponsorship options available to choose from. See below for the packages we are offering. We would, of course, be happy to work with you to create a package that suits your budget and requirements.
To discuss sponsorship and your requirements in more detail, please contact Lyndsey Mitchell, Events Manager, on 0207 340 0440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date :01 August 2016
ILC-UK Chief Executive Baroness Greengross has been presented a special Lifetime Achievement award by HRH The Prince of Wales, on behalf of the British Geriatrics Society.
Date :20 March 2017
The latest information on ILC-UK events, research and analysis.
Date :10 March 2017
Previous ILC-UK Research (1) has shown how household spending steadily falls as we get older.
Today’s “Family Spending” (2) evidence from ONS, shows a similar trend, with households headed by a person aged 75 and over spending substantially less than their younger counterparts.
Date :17 February 2017
Research finds that although 9 in 10 65-79 year olds live in under occupied houses, there could be a retirement housing gap of 160,000 houses by 2030 if Government fails to focus on last time buyers
Date :07 February 2017
We need a Research Fellow with excellent analytical ability and strong writing skills who has a passion for, and understanding of, UK public policy.
Date :26 January 2017
We need an economic analyst to lead on quantitative economic research projects, to feed their analysis into the wider work of the team, and to communicate research findings via engagement with policymakers and media.
Date :26 January 2017