A new paper “Still not Ready for Ageing” by the Ready for Ageing Alliance (R4AA), of which the ILC-UK is a member, argues that Government action on tackling the challenges and maximising the opportunities of ageing has stalled.
Click here to download the report.
The ILC-UK Future of Ageing conference will explore many of the issues raised by the Ready for Ageing Alliance.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Cridland CBE, Head of the Independent State Pension Age Review
- Linda Woodall, Director of Life Insurance and Financial Advice, and sponsor of the Ageing, Population project, Financial Conduct Authority
- The Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair, NHS Confederation
- The Rt Hon. the Lord Carey of Clifton, Archbishop of Canterbury 1991-2002
- Dr Margaret McCartney, GP and regular contributor on Radio 4’s Inside Health
- John Pullinger CB, National Statistician, UK Statistics Authority
- Jonathan Stevens, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP
- Professor Sarah Harper, Director, Oxford Institute of Population Ageing
- Dr Islene Araujo de Carvalho, Senior Policy and Strategy Adviser, Department of Ageing and Life Course, WHO
- David Sinclair, Director, International Longevity Centre - UK
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities at the Future of Ageing conference, click here for further details on the options available, or contact Office and Events Manager Lyndsey Mitchell email@example.com.
Date :26 September 2016
The International Longevity Centre – UK (ILC-UK) and Just Group have analysed the submissions and created a shortlist to take forward that helps deal with ageing issues such as cognitive decline, failing physical health, loneliness and digital exclusion.
Date :12 June 2018
We are looking for an experienced, flexible and proactive candidate to support the Senior Management Team in managing the financials of the organisation.
Date :11 June 2018
Date :18 May 2018
However, the analysis also finds the higher the proportion of over 70s in a local population, the higher the rate of productivity growth
Date :11 May 2018
Just and ILC-UK ‘Innovating for Ageing’ project calls for submissions on problems relating to consumer vulnerability
Date :06 April 2018
Life expectancy and health outcomes worsen the more deprived an area or population is, new research from Cass Business School has found.
Date :27 March 2018