Confirmed speakers include:
- John Cridland CBE, Head of the Independent State Pension Age Review
- The Rt Rev. and the Rt Hon. the Lord Carey of Clifton, Archbishop of Canterbury 1991-2002
- Professor Sarah Harper, Director, Oxford Institute of Population Ageing
- Linda Woodall, Director of Life Insurance and Financial Advice, and sponsor of the Ageing Population project, Financial Conduct Authority
- Dr Margaret McCartney, GP and regular contributor on Radio 4’s Inside Health
- Dwayne Johnson, Director of Social Care and Health at Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
- John Pullinger CB, National Statistician, UK Statistics Authority
- Jonathan Stevens, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP
- David Sinclair, Director, ILC-UK
- Dr Islene Araujo de Carvalho, Senior Policy and Strategy Adviser, Department of Ageing and Life Course, WHO
For more information, contact Dave Eaton at ILC-UK on 020 7340 0440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILC-UK are grateful to McCarthy & Stone for their sponsorship of this conference.
The conference will take place at: Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, London, SW1H 9NH
To purchase your ticket, please click here to access our 2016 event page.
On Friday 12th February 2016, the ILC-UK published a report based on the information presented at the 2015 Future of Ageing conference, guest blogs written for our Future of Ageing series, and research and analysis from ILC-UK. To download the full report, please click here.
The International Longevity Centre – UK (ILC-UK) is a futures organisation focussed on some of the biggest challenges facing Government and society in the context of demographic change.
We ask difficult questions and present new solutions to the challenges and opportunities of ageing. We undertake research and policy analysis and create a forum for debate and action.
We also host an annual Future of Ageing Conference to assemble representatives from Government, business, academia and civil society to discuss how the UK can meet the challenges and the opportunities of a rapidly ageing society.
Date :13 October 2016
The International Longevity Centre – UK (ILC-UK) and Just Group have analysed the submissions and created a shortlist to take forward that helps deal with ageing issues such as cognitive decline, failing physical health, loneliness and digital exclusion.
Date :12 June 2018
We are looking for an experienced, flexible and proactive candidate to support the Senior Management Team in managing the financials of the organisation.
Date :11 June 2018
Date :18 May 2018
However, the analysis also finds the higher the proportion of over 70s in a local population, the higher the rate of productivity growth
Date :11 May 2018
Just and ILC-UK ‘Innovating for Ageing’ project calls for submissions on problems relating to consumer vulnerability
Date :06 April 2018
Life expectancy and health outcomes worsen the more deprived an area or population is, new research from Cass Business School has found.
Date :27 March 2018