1. Argue (or agree) with our academic experts including: Professor Debora Price; Professor Andrew Scott; Professor Alan Johnson; Professor Tom Scharf; Professor Jonathan Portes.
2. Hear from Parliamentarians, past and present including: Rt Hon Dame Margaret Hodge MP; Lord Best; Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell; and Baroness Sally Greengross.
3. Gain insight from industry experts in housing, pensions, technology and care.
4. Be among the first to hear about our work on health and austerity, with new research launched on the day.
5. Debate the big issues including:
- How can we save the NHS?
- How we can maximise the economic contribution of older people?
- How can the housing industry innovate for tomorrow's older consumers?
- Filling the skills gaps: Migration, more older workers, or both?
- Can technology drive innovation in pensions, health and care?
- Is Anti-microbial resistance a threat to longevity – and what can we do about it?
- Is the future less or more ageist?
6. Chat and network with 250 colleagues interested in the future of ageing over food from the Chickpea Sisters, a catering company run by refugee and migrant women.
7. Discuss end of life issues at our lunchtime “Death Café”.
8. Join us for a drinks reception at the end of the day to plot next steps.
9. Hear the three winners of our “open slot” competition discuss intergenerational projects, the implications of men ageing without children and how to fund social care.
10. Discover your role in ensuring that the UK is finally ready for our rapidly ageing population.
Date :08 November 2017
The International Longevity Centre – UK (ILC-UK) and Just Group have analysed the submissions and created a shortlist to take forward that helps deal with ageing issues such as cognitive decline, failing physical health, loneliness and digital exclusion.
Date :12 June 2018
We are looking for an experienced, flexible and proactive candidate to support the Senior Management Team in managing the financials of the organisation.
Date :11 June 2018
Date :18 May 2018
However, the analysis also finds the higher the proportion of over 70s in a local population, the higher the rate of productivity growth
Date :11 May 2018
Just and ILC-UK ‘Innovating for Ageing’ project calls for submissions on problems relating to consumer vulnerability
Date :06 April 2018
Life expectancy and health outcomes worsen the more deprived an area or population is, new research from Cass Business School has found.
Date :27 March 2018