Thursday, 29th November 2018; 09:00 - 18:00 (approx.); Copthorne Tara Hotel London, Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, London W8 5SY
We will be holding our 4th annual Future of Ageing Conference on Thursday 29th November.
Our Future of Ageing conferences have been growing each year with the 2017 Conference seeing over 40 speakers, including Dr Pol Vandenbroucke (Vice President Medical Strategy, Pﬁzer), John McTernan (Senior Vice President, PSB & Former Political Secretary to Tony Blair), Dr Eileen Burns (President, British Geriatrics Society) and Dr Anna Dixon (Chief Executive, Centre for Ageing Better), and with a focus on a variety of important issues:
- How can we maximise the Economic Contribution of older people?
- Whether Anti-microbial resistance is a threat to longevity – and what can we do about it?
- Whether the future will be less of more ageist?
- How can the housing industry innovate for tomorrow's older consumers?
- How can we save the NHS?
- Are there more inequalities in a world of austerity?
- Filling the skills gaps: Migration, more older workers, or both?
- Can we automate care?
- Can technology drive innovation in pensions, health and care?
- The future of the end: Living forever or dying in style
More information about the 2018 conference including speakers and topics will be added to this page as and when it is confirmed. Check this page regularly for updates.
Tickets for the 2018 conference will be available to purchase soon. To ensure that you receive a notification of updates and ticket sales, register on our mailing list via the ‘Join our mailing List’ field in the top corner of this web page.
We have a range of sponsorship, advertising and promotional opportunities to suit your company's objectives and budget. Our team are dedicated to understanding your aims and will help to put together a bespoke package to suit your needs. Please contact Lyndsey Mitchell on 0207 340 0440 or email@example.com for more information.